NEW! P&C Treasurer's Handbook - a detailed guide for P&C Treasurers including:
- record keeping
- operating bank accounts
- internal controls and good practice
- reporting to the P&C
- the end of year audit
- taxation (including the GST)
- handling employees.
- Income and expenses records
- Bank reconciliations
- Treasurer reports to P&C
- Annual Financial Statements for end of year audit and the AGM
Other useful forms and pro-formas for treasurers:
- Cash counting form (coming soon)
- Petty cash records form - blank or worked example
- Asset register (coming soon)
- Treasurer report sample
Help with your annual audit - Finding an auditor, preparing for the audit, and alternatives to paying for a auditor!
Fundraising regulations - See our information sheet on licensing requirements for common fundraisers. School-based P&C fundraisers involving food also come under the Education Directorate's Food and Drink Guidelines.
Sausage sizzles. The Fundraising Directory have a great Sausage Sizzle Guide. We have also found a healthier sausage so that your BBQ is not automatically a "red" food event (see also the Education Directorate's Food and Drink Guidelines).
Schools Plus - fundraising assistance for low-SES schools.
We have a list of grants for which P&Cs can apply as well as hints, tips and examples of successful grant applications.